COVID 19 – Safety measures
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests & staff and are following all recommended sanitary measures.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep Les Refuges Perchés clean and safe:
- We are actively monitoring Covid-19 updates from Québec Ministry of Health and Camping Québec and will continue to adapt by following all recommended guidelines.
- Any employee or guest who is actually experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, or within the past 14 days is not permitted on site.
- Any employee or guest who have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days or is living with a person with symptoms, or is waiting for a test result, or has returned from a trip outside the country, is not permitted on site.
- A physical distance of 2 metres must be maintained.
- We are currently in a RED ZONE: Only residents of the same address can stay together in a treehouse.
- Please buy your groceries and gas near your home before coming to our region.
- We encourage you to read Camping Quebec’s guide; Camping During a Pandemic https://www.tremblantactivities.com/pamphlet-for-campers-covid-19-1/
- 1 person per treehouse to complete check-in at reception, other guests to wait outside in parking area (not in the baggage cart area)
- Wearing a mask is required in our reception and when entering the pavilion basement for the bathroom facilities
- Any items given at reception for your stay have been disinfected.
- We have hygiene guidelines posted in and around key spaces, so you know how to proceed throughout your stay.
- We have cleaning & disinfecting procedures in place for the treehouses, dry toilets, and the Reception Pavilion public spaces.
- Disinfectant will be provided for canoes and life jackets. Guests must wipe handles of luggage carts, paddles, life jackets and canoe rails/gunnels before and after using the equipment. We recommend bring life jackets from home if possible.
- All key touch points and mattresses have been disinfected. If you wish to go a step further, re-wash your dishes, disinfect your table and chairs. Disinfectant cleaner has been provided in each treehouse.
- We suggest you bring a tablecloth for your table inside and your picnic table outside.
- Guests must bring their own pillows as we will no longer be providing pillows.
- You must bring your own face masks for when 2 m distancing is not possible
If you are travelling with more than 1 household:
- Guests who are not part of your household must have their own treehouse and may not enter yours.
- Maximum of 8 people together when outside.
- You must practice physical distancing when outdoors with guests who are not part of your household.
- You must be indoors by the 21:30 curfew.
All guests will receive a detailed list of procedures that they will be expected to follow with their reservation and at check-in. Please contact us if you have any questions.