COVID 19 – Safety measures
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests & staff and are following all recommended sanitary measures.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep Les Refuges Perchés clean and safe:
- We are actively monitoring COVID-19 updates from Québec Ministry of Health and Camping Québec and will continue to adapt by following all recommended guidelines.
- Any employee or guest who are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days are required to stay at home.
- Any employee or guest who have been in contact with anyone with covid-19 in the past 14 days are required to stay home.
- Staff and guests to continue physical distancing of 2 metres.
Please note that to maintain physical distancing rules, only residents of the same address can stay together in a treehouse.
- 1 person per treehouse to complete check-in at reception, other guests to wait outside at in parking area (not in the baggage cart area)
- Any items given at reception for your stay have been disinfected.
- We have hygiene guidelines posted in and around key spaces, so you know how to proceed throughout your stay.
- We have cleaning & disinfecting procedures in place for the treehouses, dry toilets, and the Reception Pavilion public spaces.
- Disinfectant will be provided for canoes and life jackets. Guests must wipe handles of luggage carts, paddles, life jackets and canoe rails/gunnels before and after using the equipment. We recommend bring life jackets from home if possible.
- All key touch points and mattresses have been disinfected. If you wish to go a step further, re-wash your dishes, disinfect your table and chairs. Disinfectant cleaner has been provided in each treehouse.
- We suggest you bring a tablecloth for your table inside and your picnic table outside.
- Guests must bring their own pillows as we will no longer be providing pillows.
All guests will receive a detailed list of procedures that they will be expected to follow with their reservation and at check-in. Please contact us if you have any questions.