COVID 19 – Safety measures
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests & staff and are following all recommended sanitary measures.
These are the steps we are taking to keep our treehouses clean and safe:
- We are actively monitoring Covid-19 updates from the Québec Ministry of Public Health and will continue to adapt.
- Any employee or guest who is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms on-site, or within the past 14 days, is not permitted on site.
- Any employee or guest who has been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, or is living with a person with symptoms, or is waiting for a test result, or has returned from a trip outside the country, is not permitted on site.
- A physical distance of 2 meters must be maintained.
- Hygiene measures will be in place and enforced for employees and guests.
- We are currently in a YELLOW ZONE – Guests from maximum 2 different households can stay together in a treehouse (with distancing and masks).
- We encourage you to read Camping Quebec’s guide; Camping During a Pandemic.
- 1 person per treehouse to complete check-in at reception, other guests to wait outside in parking area (not in the baggage cart area).
- The reception is behind a plexiglass screen. Any items given to you at during the check in process for your stay have been disinfected.
- We have hygiene guidelines posted in and around key spaces, so you know how to proceed throughout your stay.
- We have provided sanitizer or cleaning stations at key points.
- We have cleaning & disinfecting procedures in place for the treehouses, dry toilets, and the Reception Pavilion public spaces.
- Disinfectant will be provided for canoes and life jackets. Guests must wipe handles of luggage carts, paddles, life jackets and canoe rails/gunnels before and after using the equipment. We recommend bring life jackets from home if possible.
- Wearing a mask is required in our reception and when entering the pavilion basement for the bathroom facilities.
- All key touch points and mattresses have been disinfected. If you wish to go a step further, re-wash your dishes, disinfect your table and chairs. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaner has been provided in each treehouse. Please also bring your own hand sanitizer.
- We suggest you bring a tablecloth for your table inside and your picnic table outside.
- You must bring your own pillows as we will no longer be providing pillows during the pandemic.
- You must bring your own face masks for when 2 m distancing is not possible.
If you are travelling with more than 1 household:
- Maximum of 12 guests together when outside.
- You must practice physical distancing with guests who are not part of your household.
All guests will receive a detailed list of procedures that they will be expected to follow with their reservation and at check-in. Please contact us if you have any questions.