This treehouse is directly on the shore, and has a stunning lake view. It is one of the furthest treehouses from the reception–pavillion building (still only a 15-20 min. walk or an 8 min. paddle) and offers a lot of privacy. It sleeps up to 6 people and is equipped with 2 double beds and 2 single beds. The treehouse has 1 living area of approximately 12’x14′ sq. feet, plus a bump out for 1 double bed.
If you are a group looking to rent 2 treehouses, this one and treehouse #2 are relatively close to each other.
PACK LIGHT ideally in back packs, and wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently. Click here to locate this treehouse on the site map.
See pricing and availability below.
Mattresses and pillows (You must bring your own sleeping bag and pillow case or can purchase onsite).
Kitchenette with sink
All necessary equipment for cooking and serving meals.
Wood stove (wood not included; sustainably harvested wood is for sale on site. You can also bring Ecologs, but they do not heat as well as wood. )
Propane stove for cooking (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
Propane BBQ (n/a in Winter) (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
15 litre bottle for drinking water that can be refilled at the reception pavilion.
60 litre cooler.
For baggage transport, each cabin has 1 small cart: 28in. x 17in. and 1 large cart 42in.x 24in. x 12 in summer OR 2 large 48in. toboggans in winter. In summer, you can also choose to transport your bags by renting a canoe. ($25 for the duration of your stay.)
Dry toilets are located near each cabin. Bathrooms and showers are available at the reception pavilion.
Outdoor fire pit and picnic table.
All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity. For full details see the Airmedic page.
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides(CTEL) is not included. All Park visitors must pay on arrival at the park.
WINTER 2018-2019 (Oct 11 to May 12) : $5 per person, per night. Taxes included.
SUMMER 2019 (May 13 to Oct 10): Prices are per night per person: $ 10 for adult, free for child (0-17 years), 7$ for senior (60 yrs+).
- Check-in: Between 3:30 p.m. & 5 p.m. from Saturday to Thursday & from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday.
- Check-out: Between 9 am & 11 a.m., early check-out is possible, please inform us at check-in. Note: To make full use of your stay, you can use the Park all day before your check-in and all day after your check-out.
- On the site, you will find showers and bathrooms, laundry facilities, wi-fi and a small convenience store (at the park gate, summertime only – open week-ends only from Sept. 1 to Oct. 13).
- PACK LIGHT ideally in back packs, and wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently.
- All the treehouses are non-smoking.
- A $190 security deposit is required at check-in.
- There is no running water and no garbage service at the cabins (only at the reception building). Please pack out everything you pack in.
- To help you prepare your stay, a detailed list of what is provided and the driving directions, will be emailed with your reservation confirmation.
- FALL 2019 : We are excited to be building 10 new Refuges on the other side of Lac Cordon. There may be some daytime construction noise in the months of September and October 2019.
- Wood – $9-$14 per bag depending on the season(bag sizes change). Sustainably harvested local wood. Includes kindling, paper and matches. We charge for it to encourage responsible consumption. Please note: Due to problems with invasive species, it is not permitted to bring your own firewood. You are welcome to bring manufactured logs or kiln dried/commercially packaged wood.
- Propane (1 litre bottle) – $8.50. For the propane stove and the BBQ (BBQ in summer only)
- Sleeping bag and a pillow case- $40 to purchase. If you need sleeping bags please mention it in the comments section on your reservation request.
- Power pack – Rental for $7. Offers about 10-15 hrs of battery life for the lights in the cabin & 4-6hrs for cell phone or tablet charging).
- Snowshoes – $5 per person for the length of your stay.
- Canoe – $25 for the length of your stay.
- Cabin Kit – $19. We assemble some helpful items in our Cabin Kit for your comfort. All items except battery power pack can also be brought from home :
– Battery power pack for cabin lights and electricity
– 1L recyclable propane bottle (fits propane stove and BBQ in cabin)
– Dish cloth x1
– Dish towel x2
– Tea candles x 6 (3.5hr burning time/candle)
– Organic composting bag x 1
– Bag for recycling x 1
– Garbage bag x 1
– Matches x2
– 15L water bottle (can be refilled at pavillion), (to be returned at check-out)
- RATES are per TREEHOUSE per NIGHT for MAX 2 ADULTS or 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN (5-17 YRS). Additional guests : $10/night (free for 4 yrs and under)
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides (CTEL) is not included, you must pay once you arrive at the park. Prices include taxes. WINTER 2019-2020 (Oct 11 to May 10) : $5 per person 18+, per night. Children 0-17 free. Summer 2020 (May 11 to Oct. 10 ): Prices are per person, per night – $10 adult (18+), $7 seniors (60+) Children 0-17 free.
2 night MINIMUM reservation on weekends (Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun) Sundays also require a two night minimum on long weekends when Monday is a holiday (Sat-Sun or Sun-Mon).
- 2 night MINIMUM at all times from June 21, 2019 to September 2, 2019 AND EXCEPTIONALLY FROM FEBRUARY 28 to MARCH 14.
PLEASE NOTE: For the best possible experience, a minimum of 2 night stay is highly recommended on weekdays also, but not required. After preparing camping gear, packing food and getting settled, staying 2 nights gives you more time to explore and relax!
LOW SEASON PROMOTIONS:
SEE APPLICABLE PERIODS BELOW. Offers cannot be combined.
2nd NIGHT AT 50% OFF – SUNDAY TO THURSDAY OR 3RD NIGHT AT 50% OFF EVEN ON WEEKENDS*
ENTER COUPON CODE 2OR3N50 IN THE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM TO APPLY THE PROMO.
|Jan. 5 to Feb. 27, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$112 weeknights / $154 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Feb. 28, to March 14, 2020 (min 2 nights at all times)||$154 weeknights / $174 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|March 15 to April 9, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$112 weeknights / $149 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|April 10-12, 2020 (min. 2 nights)||$174 (park access not incl.)|
|April 13-30, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$109 weeknights / $144 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|May 1 to June 18, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$109 weeknights / $154 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|June 19 to July 16, 2020 (min 2 nights at all times)||$179 weeknights / $189 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|July 17 to Sept. 6, 2020 (min 2 nights at all times)||$199 (park access not incl.)|
|Sept. 7 to Oct. 11, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$159 weeknights / $189 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Oct 12 to Dec 17, 2020 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$119 weeknights / $159 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Dec. 18, 2020 to Jan. 2, 2021 (Min. 2 nights)||$189 night - (park access not incl.)|
|Jan. 3 to Feb. 25, 2021 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$119 weeknights / $159 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Feb. 26, to March 20, 2021||$159 weeknights / $179 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|March 21 to April 1, 2021 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$119 weeknights / $154 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|April 2-4, 2021 (min. 2 nights)||$179 (park access not incl.)|
|April 5-30, 2019 (*promotion 2nd or 3rd night at 50%)||$109 weeknights / $149 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Additional person (5 yrs+)||$10 / night (park access not incl.)|
|All inclusive package**(Wood /Sleeping bags / Cabin kit / snowshoes, or canoe for extra days) (park access not included) Select YES in the All-inclusive section of the reservation form.||$209 weeknight / $259 Friday & Saturday (2-night minimum stay) (n/a from the Quebec National Day to Labour Day (approx June 21 to Sept.1)|
- Rates do not include taxes (5% GST, 9,975% PST, 3.5% Québec lodging tax), unless otherwise indicated, or mandatory resort royalty of 3%, and may be subject to change without notice.
- *The 2nd night 50% low season promo is valid from Sunday to Thursday. The 3rd night at 50% low season promotion is valid includes weekend days. When Monday is a holiday, the promotion does not apply. Applicable only during identified periods. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Low Season Promo rates are not valid on the All-Inclusive Package. Enter COUPON CODE 2OR3N50 in the reservation request form to apply the promo.
- **All inclusive package: This package includes: 1 bag of wood for each night, 1 Cabin kit (see above for the list of items), snowshoes for all guests for the duration of your stay OR up to 2 canoes for the duration of your stay, sleeping bags for overseas guests or guests travelling light (ie: by air, no car, without sleeping gear). Please note that this package does not include Park access fees.
- Please read our Terms and conditions.