This treehouse has 2 storeys with a small balcony on the second level. Located in one of the sunniest spots in the forest and it is located 100 metres from the lake . It sleeps 5 people and is equipped with 2 double and 1 single bed. This treehouse has 1 living area of approximately 12’x12’ with a single bed and a sleeping area with 2 double beds on the second storey.
PACK LIGHT ideally in back packs, and wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently. Open the Site Map tab below to see the location of this treehouse.
See rates and availability below.
- RATES are per TREEHOUSE per NIGHT for 2 ADULTS. Children stay free. Additional adults : $10/night. Please note that to maintain physical distancing rules, only residents of the same address can stay together in a treehouse.
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides (CTEL) is not included, you must pay once you arrive at the park. Prices include taxes. WINTER 2022 (Oct 12 to May 13) : $10 per person (18-59), $7 seniors (60+) per night. Children 0-17 free. Summer 2021 (May 14 to Oct. 11): Prices are per person, per night – $10 adult (18+), $7 seniors (60+) Children 0-17 free.
- 2 night MINIMUM at all times.
- PROMO : 15% OFF STAYS OF 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. (Not applicable from St. Jean Baptiste long weekend to Labour Day, Christmas holidays or on long weekends when Monday or Friday is a holiday.
|May 1 to June 17, 2021 (min 2 nights)(promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$109 weeknights / $154 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|June 18 to July 15, 2021 (min 2 nights)||$179 weeknights / $196 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|July 16 to Sept. 5, 2021 (min 2 nights)||$206 (park access not incl.)|
|Sept. 6 to Oct. 10, 2021 (min 2 nights)(promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$159 weeknights / $196 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Oct 11 to Dec 16, 2021 (min 2 nights) (promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$129 weeknights / $171 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Dec. 17, 2021 to Jan. 1, 2022 (Min. 2 nights) (no check-in or check-out on Dec. 25 or Jan.1)||$199 night - (park access not incl.)|
|Jan. 2 to Feb. 24, 2022 (min 2 nights) (promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$119 weeknights / $159 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Feb. 25 to Mar. 19, 2022 (min 2 nights) (promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$171 weeknights / $191 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Mar. 20 to Apr. 14, 2022 (min 2 nights) (promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$119 weeknights / $171 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Apr. 15-17, 2022 (min 2 nights)||$189 per night|
|Apr. 18 - 30, 2022 (min 2 nights) (promotion 15 % off stays of 3 nights or more)||$109 weeknights / $159 Fri & Sat (park access not incl.)|
|Additional person (5 yrs+)||$10 / night (park access not incl.)|
|All inclusive package**(Wood /Sleeping bags / Cabin kit / snowshoes, or canoe for extra days) (park access not included) Select YES in the All-inclusive section of the reservation form.||$209 weeknight / $259 Friday & Saturday (2-night minimum stay) (n/a from the Quebec National Day to Labour Day (approx June 21 to Sept.1)|
|Fire wood (sustainably harvested locally and carbon offset)||$12 / bag 1 bag included from mid-October to April 30.|
- Rates do not include taxes (5% GST, 9,975% PST, 3.5% Québec lodging tax), unless otherwise indicated, or mandatory resort royalty of 3%, and may be subject to change without notice.
- STARTING MAY 1, 2021 – PROMO : 15% OFF STAYS OF 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. (Not applicable from St. Jean Baptiste long weekend to Labour Day, Christmas holidays or on long weekends when Monday or Friday is a holiday.)
- **All inclusive package: This package includes: 1 bag of wood for each night, 1 Cabin kit (see above for the list of items), snowshoes for all guests for the duration of your stay OR up to 2 canoes for the duration of your stay, sleeping bags for overseas guests or guests travelling light (ie: by air, no car, without sleeping gear). Please note that this package does not include Park access fees.
- Please read our Terms and conditions.
- Mattresses (You must bring your own sleeping bag and pillow).
- Kitchenette with sink
- All necessary equipment for cooking and serving meals.
- Wood stove (wood not included; sustainably harvested wood is for sale on site. You can also bring Ecologs, but they do not heat as well as wood. )
- Propane stove for cooking (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
- Propane BBQ (n/a in Winter) (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
- 15 litre bottle for drinking water: Must be filled at the reception and brought to the treehouse by you.
- 60 litre cooler.
- For baggage transport, each cabin has 1 small cart: 28in. x 17in. and 1 large cart 42in.x 24in. x 12 in summer OR 2 large 48in. toboggans in winter. In summer, you can also choose to transport your bags by renting a canoe. ($37 for the duration of your stay.)
- Dry toilets are located near each cabin. Bathrooms and showers are available at the reception pavilion.
- Outdoor fire pit and picnic table.
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity. For full details see the Airmedic page.
As part of our commitment to sustainability we try to encourage our guests to use a minimum of consumables by charging for them. We know that burning wood is necessary when staying off-grid in winter, that a campfire is a big part of camping and that cooking requires fuel. That’s why we sell sustainably harvested local firewood offer treehouse kits for purchase that include the basic amount of consumable materials (propane, kindling, paper, matches, candles etc.) that you will require for your stay.
- Wood – $12 per bag. Sustainably harvested local wood. Includes kindling, paper and matches. We charge for it to encourage responsible consumption. Please note: Due to problems with invasive species, it is not permitted to bring your own firewood. You are welcome to bring manufactured logs or kiln dried/commercially packaged wood.
- Propane (16 oz) – $8.50. For the propane stove and the BBQ (BBQ in summer only)
- Power pack – Rental for $7 for the length of your stay. Offers about 10-15 hrs of battery life for the lights in the cabin & 4-6hrs for cell phone or tablet charging).
- Snowshoes – $9 per person for the length of your stay. Quantities limited, no reservations.
- Canoe – $37 for the length of your stay.
- Cabin Kit – $19. We assemble some helpful items in our Cabin Kit for your comfort. All items except battery power pack can also be brought from home :
- Battery power pack for cabin lights and electricity
- 1L recyclable propane bottle (fits propane stove and BBQ in cabin)
- Dish cloth x1
- Dish towel x2
- Tea candles x 6 (3.5hr burning time/candle)
- Organic composting bag x 1
- Bag for recycling x 1
- Garbage bag x 1
- Matches x2
- 15L water bottle (can be refilled at pavilion), (to be returned at check-out)
COVID-19 – We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests & staff and are following all recommended hygiene measures. Click here for more details.
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides (CTEL) is not included. All Park visitors must pay on arrival at the park.
WINTER 2022 (Oct 12 to May 13) : Prices are per night per person: $ 10 for adult, free for child (0-17 years), 7$ for senior (60 yrs+). Taxes included.
SUMMER 2021 (May 14 to Oct 11): Prices are per night per person: $ 10 for adult, free for child (0-17 years), 7$ for senior (60 yrs+).
- Christmas holiday schedule:
Normal hours except Dec 25th and Jan. 1. No check-ins or check-outs and no services offered on Dec 25th. No check-outs Jan. 1
- Check-in: Between 14:30 & 17:00 from Saturday to Thursday & from 15:30 to 19:00. Friday.
- Check-out: Between 9:00 & 11:00, early check-out is possible, please inform us at check-in. Note: To make full use of your stay, you can use the Park all day before your check-in and all day after your check-out.
- On the site, you will find showers and bathrooms, laundry facilities, wi-fi and a small convenience store (at the park gate, summertime only – open week-ends only from Sept. 1 to Thanksgiving).
- PACK LIGHT ideally in back packs, and wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently.
- All the treehouses are non-smoking.
- A $190 security deposit is required at check-in.
- There is no running water and no garbage service at the cabins (only at the reception building). Please pack out everything you pack in.
- To help you prepare your stay, a detailed list of what is provided and the driving directions, will be emailed with your reservation confirmation.
- Dogs are always welcome!