This treehouse is perched between a yellow birch and a maple and has forest views. It is located 60 metres from the lake. It features a 238 sq. foot deck. It sleeps 4 people and is equipped with 1 double and 2 single beds. This treehouse has 1 living area of approximately 19’x9’ sq. feet
PACK LIGHT ideally in back packs, and wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently. Open the Site Map tab below to see the location of this treehouse.
See rates and availability below.
- RATES are per TREEHOUSE per NIGHT for 2 ADULTS. Children stay free. Additional adults : $10/night.
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides (CTEL) is not included, you must pay once you arrive at the park. Prices include taxes. WINTER 2023 (Oct 12 to May 13) : $10 per person (18-59), $7 seniors (60+) per night. Children 0-17 free. Summer 2023 (May 13 to Oct. 10): Prices are per person, per night – $10 adult (18+), $7 seniors (60+) Children 0-17 free.
- 2 night MINIMUM at all times.
- PROMO : 15% OFF STAYS OF 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. (Not applicable from St. Jean Baptiste long weekend to Labour Day, Christmas holidays or on long weekends when Monday or Friday is a holiday. Offers cannot be combined.
[insert page=’2658′ display=’all’]
- Rates do not include taxes (5% GST, 9,975% PST, 3.5% Québec lodging tax), unless otherwise indicated, or mandatory resort royalty of 3%, and may be subject to change without notice.
- PROMO : 15% OFF STAYS OF 3 NIGHTS OR MORE. (Not applicable from St. Jean Baptiste long weekend to Labour Day, Christmas holidays or on long weekends when Monday or Friday is a holiday.)
- **All inclusive package: This package includes: 1 bag of wood for each night, 1 Cabin kit (see above for the list of items), snowshoes for all guests for the duration of your stay OR up to 2 canoes for the duration of your stay, sleeping bags for overseas guests or guests travelling light (ie: by air, no car, without sleeping gear). Please note that this package does not include Park access fees.
- Please read our Terms and conditions.
- Mattresses (You must bring your own sleeping bag and pillow).
- Kitchenette with sink
- All necessary equipment for cooking and serving meals.
- Wood stove (1 bag of wood per night for heating is included Oct. 10 to April 30 only; sustainably harvested wood is for sale on site. You can also bring Ecologs, but they do not heat as well as wood. )
- Propane stove for cooking (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
- Propane BBQ (n/a in Winter) (propane not included, available for sale for $8.50)
- 15 litre bottle for drinking water: Must be filled at the reception and brought to the treehouse by you.
- 60 litre cooler.
- For baggage transport, each cabin has 1 small cart: 28in. x 17in. and 1 large cart 42in.x 24in. x 12 in summer OR 2 large 48in. toboggans in winter. In summer, you can also choose to transport your bags by renting a canoe. ($37 for the duration of your stay.)
- Dry toilets are located near each cabin. Bathrooms and showers are available at the reception pavilion.
- Outdoor fire pit and picnic table.
As part of our commitment to sustainability we try to encourage our guests to use a minimum of consumables by charging for them. We know that burning wood is necessary when staying off-grid in winter, that a campfire is a big part of camping and that cooking requires fuel. That’s why we sell sustainably harvested local firewood offer treehouse kits for purchase that include the basic amount of consumable materials (propane, kindling, paper, matches, candles etc.) that you will require for your stay.
- Wood – $12 per bag. Sustainably harvested local wood. Includes kindling, paper and matches. We charge for it to encourage responsible consumption. 1 bag of wood for heating is included from October 10 to April 30. Please note: Due to problems with invasive species, it is not permitted to bring your own firewood. You are welcome to bring manufactured logs or kiln dried/commercially packaged wood.
- Propane (16 oz) – $8.50. For the propane stove and the BBQ (BBQ in summer only)
- Power pack – Rental for $7 for the length of your stay. Offers about 10-15 hrs of battery life for the lights in the cabin & 4-6hrs for cell phone or tablet charging).
- Snowshoes or Crampons – $9 per person for the length of your stay. Quantities limited, no reservations.
- Canoe – $37 for the length of your stay.
- Cabin Kit – $19. We assemble some helpful items in our Cabin Kit for your comfort. All items except battery power pack can also be brought from home :
- Battery power pack for cabin lights and electricity
- 1L recyclable propane bottle (fits propane stove and BBQ in cabin)
- Dish cloth x1
- Dish towel x2
- Tea candles x 6 (3.5hr burning time/candle)
- Organic composting bag x 1
- Bag for recycling x 1
- Garbage bag x 1
- Matches x2
- Access to the Regional Park Eco des Laurentides (CTEL) is not included. All Park visitors must pay on arrival at the park.
WINTER 2023 (Oct 12 to May 13) : Prices are per night per person: $ 10 for adult, free for child (0-17 years), 7$ for senior (60 yrs+). Taxes included.
SUMMER 2023 (May 13 to Oct 10): Prices are per night per person: $ 10 for adult, free for child (0-17 years), 7$ for senior (60 yrs+).
- Christmas holiday schedule:
Normal hours except Dec 25th and Jan. 1. No check-ins or check-outs and no services offered on Dec 25th. No check-outs Jan. 1
- Check-in: Between 14:30 & 17:00 from Saturday to Thursday & from 15:30 to 19:00. Friday.
- Check-out: Between 9:00 & 11:00, early check-out is possible, please inform us at check-in. Note: To make full use of your stay, you can use the Park all day before your check-in and all day after your check-out.
- On the site, you will find showers and bathrooms, laundry facilities, wi-fi and a small convenience store (at the park gate, summertime only – open week-ends only from Sept. 1 to Thanksgiving).
- PACK LIGHT ideally in backpacks as you have to transport your gear 12-20 minutes with a baggage cart or sleigh. Wear hiking shoes or boots if it has rained recently. In winter, crampons or snowshoes are highly recommended to pull the tobaggan.
- All the treehouses are non-smoking.
- A $190 security deposit is required at check-in.
- There is no running water and no garbage service at the cabins (only at the reception building). Please pack out everything you pack in.
- To help you prepare your stay, a detailed list of what is provided and the driving directions, will be emailed with your reservation confirmation.
- Dogs are always welcome!